How do I share Facebook videos outside anywhere with people not on Facebook? This question is on the minds of many Facebook users, especially those who are new to Facebook. It is quite easy to share Facebook videos outside Facebook, now a days. Facebook has improved a lot over the years. It is in the forefront to embrace new technologies, in the field of graphics and video.
What are Facebook Videos?
Facebook videos are videos found on the social media website, facebook.com. With the advancement in technology, video capturing and sharing has become a child’s play. Each day, Facebook users are sharing millions of videos on Facebook and also taking it outside of Facebook.
Who Contribute to Facebook Videos?
There are three types of video content contributors in Facebook. Individuals, media (both print and online media) and advertisers contribute the maximum videos to Facebook. Others who contribute videos to Facebook through their FB pages can be grouped either with individuals or media.
Videos can be uploaded by individual Facebook users to their news feed, timeline, fan pages, etc. These videos are normally non-commercial in nature. They typically contain videos of individuals, families, social gatherings, religious events, political party meetings, etc. Tik-tok videos are relatively new entrants to Facebook videos. There are many Tik-tok super stars with millions of followers on Facebook.
Media is the the second category of content creators as far as FB Video is concerned. Apart from the conventional media houses in print and TV industry, online media agencies also contribute a large volume of quality videos to Facebook. These videos are made with the intention to get revenue for the media houses and agencies; from the ads shown while the video is being played. That is to say, they are partly commercial in nature. With the video editing software available even on mobile phones, the quality of videos on Facebook has increased considerably over the years.
Apart from videos uploaded by regular Facebook users, there are advertisement related videos also in Facebook. It is known as video ads. These video ads are also displayed to targeted Facebook users. These videos are commercial in nature. Video ads are added by advertisers, who pays to Facebook, to get their message through these video ads to targeted audience, satisfying certain conditions from among millions of Facebook users.
Who can Share a Facebook Video?
Any user who has access to the FB video, can share it. It can be shared in Facebook, as well as other websites. It is not that difficult to share FB videos outside of Facebook.
You are allowed to share any Facebook videos including video ads, in your website. Likewise, you can share any of the FB videos including video ads, in other social media web sites like twitter.
How to Share Facebook Videos Outside Anywhere with People not on Facebook?
I will list out the procedure to share any Facebook video outside anywhere with people not on Facebook. I am giving you the step by step procedure on how to share any FB video to your website and twitter account. The procedure is the same for other sites, too.
You need to first copy the required code to display the video outside of FB by any one of the methods listed under the next two sub-headings.
Then you need to paste the same code to your website or twitter page, as explained under the last two sub-headings.
How to Copy Source Video Code?
1. How to Copy Source Video Code using Embedded Video Player Configurator?
Embedded Video Player Configurator is a tool from Facebook itself, to generate the required code to share Facebook videos, outside of Facebook.
- Copy the URL of video to the clipboard from the FB page.
- Go to https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/embedded-video-player/#configurator
- Paste the previously copied URL inside the box under “URL of video”.
- Click the “Get Code” blue button. Then proceed with any one option from the two options given below.
2. How Copy Source Video Code from Public Posts?
- You can get the code to be embedded directly from the video post itself by right clicking on the video, in full screen mode.
- Click on ‘Embed Video’.
- Copy the code to the clipboard, by pressing Control and C keys together or the ‘Copy’ menu option from mouse right click.
- Click on the three dots, below the bottom right corner of the video or above the top right corner of the video.
- Click on ‘Embed’.
- Copy the code given in the third row, from the new popup window.
How to Share Facebook Videos on your Website?
- Paste the previously copied code to your website, where you want it to be displayed.
- Note : The source code you copied from Facebook is in HTML format. It uses HTML frames to display the video. Be careful while pasting the code in website editors. Please make sure that you are pasting the code inside the ‘code editor’ and not inside the ‘visual editor’. Otherwise, it will just display the code and not the video.
- Voila! The Facebook video is now accessible to anybody visiting your webpage, where the video was shared by you.
How to Share Facebook Videos on Twitter?
- Paste the previously copied code to your twitter page.
- Voila! The Facebook video is now available in your twitter feed.
Conclusion : Facebook videos are popular with users. Individuals, media houses (online, print and TV), along with advertises are the main content contributors. and It can be instantly shared within the Facebook network, as well as outside of Facebook. You can very easily embed the Facebook video’s source code and then paste it to your social media web sites like twitter or to your personal, company or other websites. With the advancements in technology, it is now quite easy to share your video content across different websites, in a go.