iPhone, iPad and iPod touch can be easily backed up through iTunes. We have already told as how to backup iPhone/iPad/iPod touch on iCloud. You simply need to turn ON iCloud settings for automatic backup. You can take manual backup as well. iTunes is the official software for managing Apple devices. iTunes can perform a number of tasks on iPhone,iPad, Macbook or iPod touch. If you don’t have iTunes installed on your computer/pc or mac then go to apple website and install the latest version of iTunes. It’s available for free.
Follow the below steps to take iPhone/iPad backup with iTunes:
1. Install iTunes. If you already have it then update to the latest version.
2. Open iTunes and connect your iPhone/iPad to the computer.
3. You might get a message to enter passcode or Trust this computer. Simply follow the onscreen instructions. Click Allow for trust this computer.
4. Select your iPhone/iPad/iPod once it appears on iTunes.
5. On right hand side, under Backup Options click on “Backup Now”.
6. If you want to save your health and activity data then you need to encrypt data first. Option is available in the backup options only.
7. When backup finishes then you can see the latest backup along with time. You need to check under latest backup option.
So this is the simple process to backup iPhone/iPad/iPod with iTunes.